Richard Hawley at Sheffield Lyceum

Arena Mole

On the subject of Mr. Hawley, are his other albums in the same vein as Lady's Bridge? I only have that one, but I can't get into it as well as I'd hoped (it's not a bad album at all, but it's just not something I ever find myself wanting to put on). I was wondering if it's a good indication of what his other offerings are like.

• 2 weeks later...

Sheffield Singer/Songwriter and ex-Pulp member, Richard Hawley performs at the Lyceum for the first time on Sunday 18 October 2009 at 7pm.

Tickets are on sale now and are priced at £20. Book now or contact the box office on 0114 249 6000 for more details.

• 4 weeks later...

Richard Hawley has added another Sheffield Show and will be playing Sheffield Crucible on Friday 4th December - tickets now on sale via Arena on 0114 256 56 56 or click here to book online https://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/online/seatSelect.asp?WSadmissions::admission::performance_id=FF44856E-934E-47FE-A0F3-575172B4C769&brand=sheffieldticketsarena

Archived