SUFC reveal 2009/10 Kit

scottf

That Kit is pretty bad (not just because its red and white), just as bad as United's current kit. Surely you can do better than Macron, afterall we've got Puma now, who've stocked up some decent training gear as well as a decent shirt.

i've only seen the pictures online so far, and I like the design (particularly the broader stripes and the stripes on the back), will have to have a look at the quality when i'm next down at the Lane. The Owls shirt is ok, but spoiled with a shockingly poor sponsor's badge on it.

No idea why they've gone with Macron, perhaps they saw the Leeds kit last season and liked that. I'd prefer one day for us to have an adidas or Nike kit, but I doubt that's too likely...

That Kit is pretty bad (not just because its red and white), just as bad as United's current kit. Surely you can do better than Macron, afterall we've got Puma now, who've stocked up some decent training gear as well as a decent shirt.

i belive we went with macron because of the 1 million pounds they waved infront of us!!! ;)

i belive we went with macron because of the 1 million pounds they waved infront of us!!! ;)

Tis but true, Macron came to us and asked to sponsor us, and we negotiated a higher deal than the 1.15 million dropped on the table because Macron desperately want us on board to help lever expansion plans in Australia and China.

Plus United have cleverly placed a Re-negotiate or drop clause into the contract should our league status change at any point during the 4 yr deal, which means that should we ever get promoted / relegated we can go back to Macron and re-negotiate our agreement to suit both parties or end our partnership.

The lecocka :hihi: shirts were getting too same for me, stripe fronts and red backs. Shirt sponcers that was out, lack of rear sponcers that all other replica championship team shirts sport. I welcome change because that lecocka for me wasn't bringing anything new to the table, our shirts were getting like Man UTD shirts with 1 change or so and nothing with that WOW factor.

Archived