What a glorious feeling! Singin' in the Rain, Lyceum, Mon 13 - Sat 18 July

Lyceum

From the producers of such massive touring hits as 42nd Street, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, South Pacific and many more hit musical revivals comes a brand new production of Singin’ in the Rain.

Singin’ in the Rain features all the style and spectacle of a golden age and has a host of some of the best-loved comedy routines, dance numbers, and songs ever written, including Good Morning, Make ‘em Laugh, Moses Supposes, You Were Meant For Me and of course, the most famous song and dance number of all time Singin’ in the Rain.

Olivier Award-winning (On Your Toes) West End and Broadway star Tim Flavin plays Don Lockwood, the part immortalised by Gene Kelly. Tim has also received a best actor nomination for his parts in My One and Only, and Crazy For You. Other musicals include Kiss Me Kate, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, White Christmas, Gay Divorce, Chicago, 42nd Street amongst a long and distinguished list.

Guaranteed to lift your spirits and send you out singing and dancing whatever the weather.

Tickets: £16.50 - £30.50, discounts available. Book online.

Buy 1 ticket for Singin' in the Rain, get 1 ticket half-price for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

Audio Described performance - Friday 17 July 2009, 7.30pm

Signed performance - Thursday 16 July 2009, 7.30pm

Captioned performance by STAGETEXT - Wednesday 15 July 2009, 7.30pm

Archived