Unofficial Forum Meet-Harlequin-7.30pm. Monday 13th July.

Lotusflower

Hello fellow forummers, time for all those of us who wish to collectively exuberate in public to prepare for another Harlequin meet. :banana::banana::banana:

You can find the place on Nursery Street by the old Aizlewood's Mill. Busses 53/47/48 stop right outside and there is a vast free car park (after 7pm).

Monday night at the Harlequin is also cheaper ale night so serves as a recession buster.

So...dig out your :partyhat: and leave your :cry: at home...it's party time! :clap:

Coming then?

List of those coming:

Swami Dhyan

Dozy

Zebra

mort

mojo1

haddockman

LittleMermaid

BasilRathbon

jennyren

msweatherwax

* Ash *

The Giraffe

Ghozer

Nik Nak

Kristian

Meaks

Fishcake

foxforcefive

Maybe's:

beddoe79

rubydazzler

Hi Dozy, that's good news...you were sorely missed last month. Glad you're up and at 'em again. :thumbsup:

When one has mojo for one's nursey, one tends to find it a good idea to make a swift recovery!! :hihi:

Likely I'll be there, pre birthday for me and I owe various pints to various celebrants and internet beneficiaries :)

Hey Zebra, is it your birthday on Monday?

Mine too, and I'll be in London for it -doing some hardcore damage to my liver (and for the Oasis concert) woot.

have a good night, everyone.

Archived