Unofficial Forum Meet-Harlequin-7.30pm. Monday 13th July.

Lotusflower

What - you mean that phone you kept pointing at me takes photos as well? Whatever will they think of next - phones that also play music? :P

I have just finished tagging you in Ghozers album that really should be renamed The adventures of Basil and his pint!

I've never seen so many pics of you... the one where you were trying to hide from me taking a pic was especially entertaining:hihi:

I must apologise to you all as today I have a really nasty cough and other delightful ailments so you might all have swine flu afterall.:gag:

Ouch - one is still very sore after too much pop. Anyhow, from what I recall of the evening; it was nice :)

Apologies to anyone who had to put up with my drunken nonsense towards the end of the evening. I believe I was talking rubbish and/or failing to respond to conversation.

Hasn't anyone told him about the 'see how many mini fudges we can insert in a drunken forummer competition yet' ?

You really are the king of fudge packing, Ash... how you got that last one in is beyond me!:o

Archived