looking for Charles Monaghan

good afternoon friends...

maybe im barking up the wrong tree in the wrong city...but my father has just found out that he has a brother...his mother and father never told him..it was only after their death and we cleared out the house that a birth certificate were found along with an adoption paper:confused:

anyway my fathers brother was born in Leeds on the 23rd of March 1948 at St.Marys hospital...to Henrietta Monaghan (nee Allison) and a John Monaghan...shortly afterwards in April or may he was adopted:( My father is so sad as he thought he had been an only child all his life...my father now has emphasemia and is in very poor health and really wants so much to see his brother...i know all this took place in Leeds but maybe someone adopted him in Sheffield...

If anyone can help me in this search i would be so grateful...so please :help: if you can

many many regards

Tracey

Hi Devlin....no it doesnt give any other names ...it just says adopted at the right hand side of the birth certificate..:(( we have wrote to the adoption society and they have wrote back acknowledging our application form and payment...so we will just have to wait for another letter within the next few weeks...thank you for helping...Tracey ...

ps.Devlin..did u have a shop near the Moor a few years ago?

Archived