Ex Newfield School pupils - Good Old Days!

ANYONE OUT THERE REMEMBER HOW NEWFIELD SHOOL WAS BETWEEN 77-81,,,,,,THE TEACHERS,PUPILS,...WHATS HAPPENED TO THEM ALL ???????????????????????

WHO WAS YOUR FAVE....ASQUITH ? THRELFALL? WILSON?

LEECH? RING?....................................................................

SCHOOL CRUSHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAITING FOR THE BUSES AT THE END OF THE DRIVE..........

OHHHHHHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS

I used to love Mrs Rich, the art teacher. I left in 84 and have some great memories of the school. However, I was a bit naughty back then - guess most of us were! I think most of the teachers were saints, I could never put up with some of the stuff we did.:P

Originally posted by Lemmy

I used to love Mrs Rich, the art teacher. I left in 84 and have some great memories of the school. However, I was a bit naughty back then - guess most of us were! I think most of the teachers were saints, I could never put up with some of the stuff we did.:P

I CAN REMEMBER MRS KUKSO (ART) GETTING LOCKED IN THE ART STORE ROOM.....SO SO FUNNY AT THE TIME

My last year at newfield was when they intigrated the two schools.........that last year was so much fun ...boy's and girls together.....I remember a Mrs Gorden think she was the music teacher....they was the good old day's

• 2 years later...

Just a few of the many people I knew from Newfield School were David Smith, Ian Ellis, Neil Bradford, Andrew Robinson any of these people ring a bell with anyone. I recently visited the school from the outside with it's now got prison like fences, not the same feeling. Looks very unkept now, still the sports fields the same outside lane of the running track practically running into the next field below. I can remember sports days running 800m then straight after that running 1500m totally exhausted... Girls playing golf on their sports lessons boys playing rugby and football on rock hard pitches in winter trying not to break an ankle.

Archived