Boarded up house off Granville Road

When I go to work on the 21, heading into town, I pass a little road off Granville Road which has several really big houses with big grounds in front of them. One of them has been boarded up for at least the last 2 years. Does anyone know what it was and why it is boarded up?

If it's the house I'm thinking about it is owned by the council and has been boarded up for over 15 years. I may have to go and have a look though as I find it rather difficult to believe that a property like this boarded up or not would of survived the ravages of time and the mindless yob mentality.

I suspect a walk for maxx is coming up!!

if it's the one i passed every day i think it's on the little triangle opposite the Norfolk park entrance!!

I too am surprised that it hasn't succumb to the local chav's of the area

then again i think most of the houses around the area are student flats due to the size of them,

Altough students can be drunken fools but i dont think they are into ruiining beautiful houses

Yes, that is the house. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Odd as you say that the local yobs haven't destroyed it though.

I hate seeing houses like that one simply abandoned. Just doesn't seem right somehow. I wonder what it is like inside ...

Archived