Swollen feet and ankles

If necessary, start showing off!!!! You are in dire need of medical attention!!If you don't get the help you need from your GP take yourself to the hospital, and wait until somebody does SOMETHING!!! Keep us posted.

well i went to the gp this morning, because it is HUGE now, on my hip/spread around the side and stomach and towards my groin....

he said i need to keep coming back if i get new flare ups, so he can inform the rheumotologists. he has also given me benadryl instead of piriton, just to help with the itching.

he said i have to avoid tomatoes, sunlight, extreme temperatures.

and avoid alcohol.

and he said its a skin condition, but i can't remember the name of it. and that some people get it for 18months, and sometimes never find out what it is. my feel are no longer swollen which is good i guess, as it means i can walk. but my hip is soo hot and very uncomfortable :(

well i went to the gp this morning, because it is HUGE now, on my hip/spread around the side and stomach and towards my groin....

he said i need to keep coming back if i get new flare ups, so he can inform the rheumotologists. he has also given me benadryl instead of piriton, just to help with the itching.

he said i have to avoid tomatoes, sunlight, extreme temperatures.

and avoid alcohol.

and he said its a skin condition, but i can't remember the name of it. and that some people get it for 18months, and sometimes never find out what it is. my feel are no longer swollen which is good i guess, as it means i can walk. but my hip is soo hot and very uncomfortable :(

Sorry you are having such a horrid time :(

Either ring up the doc or go again and write down the name of the condition, then you can google it and get some idea of how other people have managed with it, although you will probably get some horror stories too, so don't let it put you off.

• 2 weeks later...

no i am no better unfortunately. started a new thread (does anyone suffer from urticaria and/or angioedeme). have a read! they still don't know what it is, but my gp did mention urticaria, and it looks and sounds like it. they won't do anything until i see the doc on the 26th aug for my blood test results. its very frustrating :( keep coming out in swollen sore rashes. everyday its something different

Archived