FAO Bar and nightclubs

Paul2412

It's called market research. Generally, its an idea to have the website up and running early (it cost nothing as I developed it myself) to allow it to get into the search engines.

During the time it isn't there, I conduct research and gain feedback. If I should lower prices then I'll do it.

I also have the option of selling the business on, which I have done before with different websites.

Less of the "clever" comments eh?

i am aware of what market research is yes, typically it is undertaken before the development of a product.

so you got a free domain, you run/hire a server for nothing and you didn't use your own time where you could have been generating money. ok then, my mistake. good luck.

oh dear, bit of a sensitive soul aren't you?

Not really. Just get wound up by jumped up little oiks like you. Should really let it pass over me but sometimes I bite. We all have our little faults. Some more than others......

Anyway, are you going to answer my question? I'm interested to know what makes you such an authority on just about everything.

i am aware of what market research is yes, typically it is undertaken before the development of a product.

so you got a free domain, you run/hire a server for nothing and you didn't use your own time where you could have been generating money. ok then, my mistake. good luck.

OK, total costs = £2.50 for the domain.

My own time was around 20 minutes spent putting a new skin on an existing website that has been sold to many clients rather successfully.

I also know that there would be many potential buyers of the website.

So, I either make a profit by running it myself, or make a profit selling it on to someone who can run it better than me.

Yeah, I wouldn't wish the situation on anyone.

Not really. Just get wound up by jumped up little oiks like you. Should really let it pass over me but sometimes I bite. We all have our little faults. Some more than others......

Anyway, are you going to answer my question? I'm interested to know what makes you such an authority on just about everything.

yeah, i have noticed you are very defensive over everything.

why does what i'm studying have any bearing on my knowledge on other matters? i've developed a number of websites over the years in my sparetime but that has nothing to do with the fact i study 3 languages at the uni of sheffield.

OK, total costs = £2.50 for the domain.

My own time was around 20 minutes spent putting a new skin on an existing website that has been sold to many clients rather successfully.

I also know that there would be many potential buyers of the website.

So, I either make a profit by running it myself, or make a profit selling it on to someone who can run it better than me.

Yeah, I wouldn't wish the situation on anyone.

good luck, i'm sure potential buyers will be queuing up to buy a website that cost £2.50, with no customers, well established/successful competition and is simply a skin on an existing website. where do i invest?

yeah, i have noticed you are very defensive over everything.

why does what i'm studying have any bearing on my knowledge on other matters? i've developed a number of websites over the years in my sparetime but that has nothing to do with the fact i study 3 languages at the uni of sheffield.

So you have experience of pretty much nothing then? A few websites and some foreign languages. I now really can take your comments with a pinch of salt.

So you have experience of pretty much nothing then? A few websites and some foreign languages. I now really can take your comments with a pinch of salt.

right, so if you don't study something at degree level, you can't have an opinion on it? :lol:

brilliant.

good luck, i'm sure potential buyers will be queuing up to buy a website that cost £2.50, with no customers, well established/successful competition and is simply a skin on an existing website. where do i invest?

Clearly, as I have many happy customers already with similar business models that are making good profit for themselves I'll not worry myself with Sheffield's Sir Alan Sugar here!

Clearly, as I have many happy customers already with similar business models that are making good profit for themselves I'll not worry myself with Sheffield's Sir Alan Sugar here!

any examples? i'm intregued by this new miracle business model.

right, so if you don't study something at degree level, you can't have an opinion on it? :lol:

brilliant.

Oh, so they're opinions? They need to sound less directive then as opinions are personal and you make them sound like fact.

Archived