FAO Bar and nightclubs

Paul2412

Plenty, although none that I'd like to share with the master of business who cannot spell intrigued.

Translation: i haven't, and the only thing i can come back with now after making a fool of myself is picking up on a spelling mistake.

:lol:

Translation: i haven't, and the only thing i can come back with now after making a fool of myself is picking up on a spelling mistake.

:lol:

Ah yes, rumbled...

It's actually called respecting clients. Why would they want people they don't know from a public forum to know that they are making profit out of a simple business model? Have you heard of copycats?

You'll find plenty of examples on the smswebsites.co.uk URL, but no businesses are named for precisely this reason.

Ah yes, rumbled...

It's actually called respecting clients. Why would they want people they don't know from a public forum to know that they are making profit out of a simple business model? Have you heard of copycats?

You'll find plenty of examples on the smswebsites.co.uk URL, but no businesses are named for precisely this reason.

so clients don't want their websites to be in the public domain because they are scared viewers might realise they are using a simple business model? what do they do, hide the website away and keep it to themselves? it can't be a very strong business model if people can just copy it and use it themselves if they fancy it. how are they ever going to get anywhere if they are at such risk?

the concept of twitter is fairly simple and is at risk from "copycats", yet they have still been brave and let people share, and even use their website!

Jesus - The man only asked for some advice and help and all people can do is argue about crap.

Paul, sorry I know nothing and cant give you any advice, the one bit of advice I can give is that you dont ask for help from these idiots who clearly have too much time on their hands and think its amusing to argue on other peoples posts.

Tut

Jesus - The man only asked for some advice and help and all people can do is argue about crap.

Paul, sorry I know nothing and cant give you any advice, the one bit of advice I can give is that you dont ask for help from these idiots who clearly have too much time on their hands and think its amusing to argue on other peoples posts.

Tut

apologies for taking up your valuble time with a discussion. a heinous crime.

50% of small businesses fail within the first 5 years. insufficient market research is just one of the many reasons for this. as we have gone onto establish in the thread, the OP hasn't made significant investment which is great - but it doesn't mean that this method is suitable for all.

Its not a crime, the information you have given is helpful, but why be so negative - All he asked for was a bit of help.

I hope when you come up with an idea and ask for some productive advice, people dont stamp all over your idea's as you and others have done with his.

apologies for taking up your valuble time with a discussion. a heinous crime.

50% of small businesses fail within the first 5 years. insufficient market research is just one of the many reasons for this. as we have gone onto establish in the thread, the OP hasn't made significant investment which is great - but it doesn't mean that this method is suitable for all.

But you're not discussing the question posed by the OP

and again, apologies for developing the question which was already well answered into a discussion!!

So all these sarcastic comments are a discussion, eh? I only read thru because I was going to post my opinion that any company that sent me unsolicited SMS would not get any further business off me, but it all seemed so pointless once the thread had turned into a sniping competition

Archived