All you can eat.

saxon51

I thought taybarns was good....

plenty of choice...home made pizzas,rotisserie chicken,chinese,kebabs,fish,burgers,

salad bar,carvery,pasta

and loads of desserts and ice cream machine......

free refills on the pop too..

cant go wrong for £5.99+ the price of a coke

I thought taybarns was good....

plenty of choice...home made pizzas,rotisserie chicken,chinese,kebabs,fish,burgers,

salad bar,carvery,pasta

and loads of desserts and ice cream machine......

free refills on the pop too..

cant go wrong for £5.99+ the price of a coke

A damn sight better than the revolting Haut Quisine crap the posh joints are passing off as meals and charging a fortune for these days.

Forgot about the 'paying for the drink' bit. The wife handed over the cash.:blush:

Why is it these 'all you can eat' type places are sometimes full of rediculously obese people with their heads buried in huge plates of food like pigs troughing their way through breakfast!

Looked in the window of JUMBO's the other night, rammed with fat unhealthy looking families where Dad and Mum were about 20 stone each, and the siblings were also a tad on the fat side with their faces buried in plates of food and non stop bowls of ice cream...

Not all I am sure, but I wish I had taken a snap through the window of JUMBOS the other night, whichever night it was not sure, because it was just very fat people stuffing their faces with huge forkfuls ofjunk food, several of which could not get the food in their mouths fast enough!!!!!! I could live for a year on the amount I saw one family gobbling up, it looked like they had refilled their plates at least 10 times!!

It was like a comedy sletch from Little Britain, I was just waiting for a certain character to appear.........

Why is it these 'all you can eat' type places are sometimes full of rediculously obese people with their heads buried in huge plates of food like pigs troughing their way through breakfast!

Looked in the window of JUMBO's the other night, rammed with fat unhealthy looking families where Dad and Mum were about 20 stone each, and the siblings were also a tad on the fat side with their faces buried in plates of food and non stop bowls of ice cream...

Not all I am sure, but I wish I had taken a snap through the window of JUMBOS the other night, whichever night it was not sure, because it was just very fat people stuffing their faces with huge forkfuls ofjunk food, several of which could not get the food in their mouths fast enough!!!!!! I could live for a year on the amount I saw one family gobbling up, it looked like they had refilled their plates at least 10 times!!

It was like a comedy sletch from Little Britain, I was just waiting for a certain character to appear.........

Bit like all the students at the pizza hut buffet.....

a massive pile of about 100 pizza crusts left over when they left...

i think there were only about 7 of them too

greedy wastful gits....suppose it beats working!!!!

I went to the Barnsley one last week, and have also been to the one in Coventry when I was staying at the nearby Hilton for work last year.

Noticed some cost-cutting differences between them. Don't know if this is due to location, or if they have been penny-pinching over time:

- The very large turkeys on the carvery (similar to the ones you get at a Toby Carvery) have gone and have been replaced by those turkey roll things that Kerry Katona probably buys from Iceland. Needless to say I avoided it.

- The Ice Cream Factory extras have gone: no sweets or sauce. Even the raspberry coulis sauce from the fridge had vanished.

- The beer prices, very reasonable at first, have now increased to just average. However this is to be expected given the duty increase.

However was still quite nice, and the OH enjoyed it too. For £8 on a weekday evening you cant expect silver service.

Would NEVER go at weekends though, can imagine it being like hell on Earth!

sounds great , your review has really sold me on the place,

cant wait to stuff myself with crap until I am ready to puke

as if sheffield does not have enough massively fat people who eat until their stomachs drag across the floor........YUK!!!!!!!

Archived