Research finds no bias towards migrants for council housing

A basic report here http://www.itv.com/news/articles/immigrant-housing-priority-a-myth-597496103.html

and the full report here http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/media-centre/research-finds-no-bias-in-allocation-of-social-housing/

87.8% of people in social housing were born in the UK, and only 1.8% had moved to the UK in the last 5 years. This must be disappointing news for those who like to play the victim card and claim that British people are treated as "second class" when it comes to social housing. Clearly they aren't

well that's a bit of a disappointment,

Who are we going to blame now ? :huh:

I suggest we blame successive governments who have allowed virtually no council house building for the shortage of council housing. There, it's not that hard is it? :)

I suggest we blame successive governments who have allowed virtually no council house building for the shortage of council housing. There, it's not that hard is it? :)

And don't forget the Tories for allowing people to buy their Council houses.

i "mentioned" it on here yesterday, its funny how news that people dont want to hear seems to get "lost"

same as i dont see many threads about the muslims in china being attacked, or the neo nazis that are alledgedly planning a "spectacular" attack in the UK to trigger a race war.

Guest sibon

87.8% of people in social housing were born in the UK, and only 1.8% had moved to the UK in the last 5 years. This must be disappointing news for those who like to play the victim card and claim that British people are treated as "second class" when it comes to social housing. Clearly they aren't

As if properly conducted, academic research ever proved anything. The girlfriend of a friend of my friend's sister has been on the list for ages. She can't get a house because of all those Somalians in Dore. You can produce all the so-called evidence that you like... I KNOW THE TRUTH.

:)

As if properly conducted, academic research ever proved anything. The girlfriend of a friend of my friend's sister has been on the list for ages. She can't get a house because of all those Somalians in Dore. You can produce all the so-called evidence that you like... I KNOW THE TRUTH.

ooh rich somalians...must be all that dole, credits and wages theyre recieving

That's it! I'm moving..

Archived