Bradfield Road car park (Hillsborough) - charges and "fines"

No the letters you get from various debt firms and so called in house solicitors are all part of a letter scam.

Why dont you take a look @ this thread on consumer action group forum.

And if your brave enough why dont you reveal your true identity and explain that you work for excel and see what they have to say about it:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/118813-excel-parking-ticket.html

or

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/118813-excel-parking-ticket-22.html

Tell them its not a mail scam i think peeps will come down on you like a ton of bricks

At the end of the day peeps, its a mail scam, the letters mean nothing:)

So let me get this right you want me to go onto a forum heavily against the PCN's, say i'm all for them and wait for a stream of abuse?

I dont think so, it would be like trying to **** into the wind, or educating pork.

Most of these people knew damn well they shouldnt be parking where they were and then whinge when they get caught.

Same happens when people get caught speeding, although speeding tickets are not as easy to get out of but people still try by asking for calibration certs etc. etc.

And if the letters mean nothing then why have the parking companies taken people to court and won?

So let me get this right you want me to go onto a forum heavily against the PCN's, say i'm all for them and wait for a stream of abuse?

I dont think so, it would be like trying to **** in the wind, or educating pork.

Most of these people knew damn well they shouldnt be parking where they were and then whinge when they get caught.

Same happens when people get caught speeding, although speeding tickets are not as easy to get out of but people still try by asking for calibration certs etc. etc.

And if the letters mean nothing the why have the parking companies taken people to court and won?

Havent you got some scam invoices to go and issue?

Why dont you call them invoices when you issue them instead of fines?

Dont worry my new company will, people are still daft enough to continue to park on private land, and the vast majority pay up, that daft it funded my bugatti veyron.

:thumbsup:

:?

Hi All

Just thought id let you know there is a large sign when you go into the car park at the back of farmfoods clearing stating that if you park your car there for longer than 2 hours you will recieve a fine

Thanks

Point about these parking companies is that they don't act with discretion. They can be impossible to contact without paying a fortune in premium rate calls. They will ticket using cameras which don't notice that the carpark was full, so you didn't actually park at all but came away almost immediately. They use machines which take your numberplate but have no margin of error at all - e.g. lots of people have a 0 which should be an O on their plate and will not realise this until they get a PCN from one of these cowboys. But the companies will not view this as their mistake but yours and will try to scare you into paying, despite the fact that you had already paid for your parking. And so on and on. They are nasty. No one is really talking about trying to get away with not paying here. They are talking about fairness and being reasonable, and these companies by and large are not.

Hi All

Just thought id let you know there is a large sign when you go into the car park at the back of farmfoods clearing stating that if you park your car there for longer than 2 hours you will recieve a fine

Thanks

Yep but they are not fines, so can be safely ignored:)

And whos your new company lol

Hopefully as more and more people become aware of thier rights then they will be aware of snakes in the grass like yourself

How about if they became aware of their responsibilities along with their rights. Like not parking on land they don't have permission to park on.

Then these companies would have no business and they'd all disappear.

And whos your new company lol

Hopefully as more and more people become aware of thier rights then they will be aware of snakes in the grass like yourself

Our next business plan is going ahead, we are buying busy streets in residential/shopping areas from the council (very costly) then errecting legal signs advising people of the parking charge they will incur if they park there.

All I can think at the moment is £££££££££££££££££

:loopy: :loopy: