Bradfield Road car park (Hillsborough) - charges and "fines"

Our next business plan is going ahead, we are buying busy streets in residential/shopping areas from the council (very costly) then errecting legal signs advising people of the parking charge they will incur if they park there.

All I can think at the moment is £££££££££££££££££

:loopy: :loopy:

Dream on:), now please get back to making the tea for your office.

I suspect though that they were more like you and unconcerned with parking where they shouldn't and arrogant enough to think that a judge would side with them. Apparently they were wrong.

I park where i wish to without a worry,i know ppc's dont do court because they know they will lose.Like i said no properly defended cases have ever been won and never will be but then i KNOW what im talking about where as you dont and its obvious to any one who does know what they are talking about these cases did not follow the simple advice to ignore and talked themselfs into a court case and then didnt properly defend themselfs while there.

Its not about sideing with any one,its a matter of law and its clear you know sod all about that!

I park where i wish to without a worry,i know ppc's dont do court because they know they will lose.Like i said no properly defended cases have ever been won and never will be but then i KNOW what im talking about where as you dont and its obvious to any one who does know what they are talking about these cases did not follow the simple advice to ignore and talked themselfs into a court case and then didnt properly defend themselfs while there.

Its not about sideing with any one,its a matter of law and its clear you know sod all about that!

If your so confident that you would win set a court date with the issuer and see?

Our next business plan is going ahead, we are buying busy streets in residential/shopping areas from the council (very costly) then errecting legal signs advising people of the parking charge they will incur if they park there.

All I can think at the moment is £££££££££££££££££

:loopy: :loopy:

I some how doubt its legal for the council to sell streets to you. ...., unless of course the council has put thier entire parking services out to tender..... (which i some how doubt)

So i suggest you make up a better story next time..

Oh and i aint on the dole thanks:hihi:

Now then, BJ, who was it you were calling [and have yet not had the good grace to retract the accusation] a keyboard warrior?

I would say i'm more baiting, its too easy at times on this site(I have already got my point accross and just having a bit of fun before the thread gets closed) :thumbs up:

I would say i'm more baiting, its too easy at times on this site(I have already got my point accross and just having a bit of fun before the thread gets closed) :thumbs up:

Ah ... Trolling ... I see.

See ya.