Bradfield Road car park (Hillsborough) - charges and "fines"

PART of the car park is free, not all.

The majority of the car park is free but there is a time limit of up to 2hrs I think. The bit where you are more likely to get a ticket in no time at all is right round the back of Farmfoods and Shield Accountants as the time limit there is around 20mins.

Right

To shut everyone up

ITS AN UNENFORCEABLE INVOICE, NOT A FINE wheather people agree with it or not

They will then proceed to a letter scam, IGNORE THEN ALL.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2214803 shows all the letters from the different firms (all standard letters etc)

Woofy you friend was an idiot, these fools do not go to court its all a scam.

So to finish this friend let me repeat

ITS A SCAM-NOT A FINE, now do you ALL understand?

Yes we understand people who continue to park in place where signs inform you you cant as ''invoices'' are issued, are either retarded or ignorant people with no morals.

Yes we understand people who continue to park in place where signs inform you you cant as ''invoices'' are issued, are either retarded or ignorant people with no morals.

So you know ALL these people personally then who have have these invoices then?, or are you making assumptions based on your own very narrow views instead of making an informed decision based on all the facts? :loopy:

So you know ALL these people personally then who have have these invoices then?, or are you making assumptions based on your own very narrow views instead of making an informed decision based on all the facts? :loopy:

to get one yes could be a mistake, but to continue, like i stated parking there then they must fall into one of the two brackets :loopy:

to get one yes could be a mistake, but to continue, like i stated parking there then they must fall into one of the two brackets :loopy:

As the OP stated, they parked there ONCE and got a "fine"/invoice 2 weeks later, exactly WHERE was it stated that they continued to park there?, or are you now just making it up as you go along as we all suspect

Look back where did i comment to the OP comment with what i said?

I commented to what ecky6fingers posted! about the ''fine/invoice'' legality issue.

Just because i dont agree with everyone that you can park your car anywhere you like and [removed] if its on someone else land.

Edited by Twiglet
masked swearing

Look back where did i comment to the OP comment with what i said?

I commented to what ecky6fingers posted! about the ''fine/invoice'' legality issue.

Just because i dont agree with everyone that you can park your car anywhere you like and [removed] if its on someone else land.

But to err is human, to continue is stupid, the OP's dad made 1 mistake, you however continue to litter your posts with mistakes, so on that logic .............

Edited by Twiglet
removing masked swearing from quote

But to err is human, to continue is stupid, the OP's dad made 1 mistake, you however continue to litter your posts with mistakes, so on that logic .............

Her dad may have made one mistake, but if he continued to park there, like most people on similar posts to this DO then its unfair and shows stupidity on the car owners behalf.

(if you could just mark all my posts that i have littered with mistakes with an X i will correct them for you, its these clown gloves :D)

Her dad may have made one mistake, but if he continued to park there, like most people on similar posts to this DO then its unfair and shows stupidity on the car owners behalf.

(if you could just mark all my posts that i have littered with mistakes with an X i will correct them for you, its these clown gloves :D)

I was and have been at all times referring to this post, and in this context, he parked there ONCE, so i stand by my comments 100%

My old pa took my ma into Hillsboro for some shopping a couple of weeks ago and parked in the carp ark at the back of Farmfoods. Then today they received an £80 fine from a company called Packing Aye CerviXes.

Are they likely to enforce the fine if not paid or are they just a cowboy outfit like excel.

thanks in advance. x

If they are forced to pay can I suggest the following tip which I frequently employ when dealing with toe rags.Write a series of small cheques as a token of your intent to pay but make sure that they are less than £1.It will cost the firm approx £2 per cheque in bank charges so they will lose £1.50 p per cheque and will probably not submit them.Alternatively you could keep stopping the cheques and cause them huge inconvenience and administrative expense.

I pay ground rent to an absentee landlord.They use a scam where a £100 admin fee is added to late payment collection.They refused to accept my standing order for £1.49 per annum so I wrote 149 cheques for £0.01.It would have cost them £225 to process these cheques and my standing order was accepted.You need to play by their rules

Edited by gnvqsos