Abdul's Kebabish - opinions?

I've been there and I got exactly what I expected. Nothing flash, nothing flambouyant, nothing special just as the prices reflected.

If I'd wanted somewhere else more upmarket I'd have gone somewhere more expensive.

What's Imrans Diner like? Any idea?

what if they refurbished it, put in a few tv screens, wud it attract customers?

Only the ones who wanted TV on whilst they are eating.

Me personally?

Would only be interested in TV if what was on was of interest to me. Odds are it wouldn't be so would avoid it.

Refurbish?

No need really. It serves a purpose: in, quickly served, eat, wind down and leave.

Always seems busy with a mixture of difference ethnic groups, so why fix what ain't broke?

When I went I enjoyed the simplicity of it all and the informality. Just like a transport cafe, but cleaner.:)

I used to love this place as I work nearby. My favourite was masala fish on nan with salad - until one day the nan was stale and the salad was far from fresh. I haven't been since.

But ain't the Masala fish lovely, eh?:)

But ain't the Masala fish lovely, eh?:)

Oh yeah, the fish is absolutely gorgeous. Nice and spicy.

It was just the nan and salad that I didnt enjoy that particular time. No excuse for stale bread and brown, soggy salad in my opinion so I havent been back since and I used to visit weekly.

Archived