Looking for Anthony Thomas Young

I am writing on behalf of my mum caroline young who is looking for her dad.

His name is anthony thomas young born december 1941 lived nr bramall lane about 1967

with margaret kaye and moved to winn gardens around 1973 and he left shortly after.

They had 3 children together karen caroline and peter we think he was or is a taxi driver

We also know he has a brother called brian and a sister called pam who we think moved to

australiA.

If anyone has any information it would be really appreciated.

Hi Rach,

log on to 192.com and put in Brian Young Sheffield.... it is coming up with a person in the right age bracket. There is a phone number too. I think it is worth ringing this person to see if is Anthony's brother. if so he might well know something.

I would have PM'd you the details but you have not made enough posts yet to receive them, and I don't like pasting other peoples details on the forum.

Good luck

Thankyou for that information I will look into it we are still looking just recently we found out

he had a son called robert young before he met magaret kay who would now be about 46

Again any information would be much appreciated.

Archived