Affinity is relocating and expanding

i think that really depends on customer feedback, the aim is for one floor to be more commercial dance and pop stuff and the other floor to be more funky house etc but I am open to suggestions

quality electronica, uplifting house and breakbeat dude :cool:

Hi ghostrider, come in and see me at affinity to chat

Also to any one else that may be interested in a job as we will be recruiting soon

xx

I've PM'd you; might even stop by for a chat tonight.

Mulberry is a decent venue, from what I noticed last time I looked in, it will have to undergo a complete refit! It looks really small from outside, but as far as I remember it goes a long way back and has/had some kind of raised podium/stage in the upstairs.:loopy:

I've PM'd you; might even stop by for a chat tonight.

Mulberry is a decent venue, from what I noticed last time I looked in, it will have to undergo a complete refit! It looks really small from outside, but as far as I remember it goes a long way back and has/had some kind of raised podium/stage in the upstairs.:loopy:

there is another club opening soon a club not a ex bar :):):hihi:

Mulberry much smaller than the present premises used by Affinity but wish you lot's of luck.

I'd say it looks the same size in terms of floor area; don't forget it is two floors, on a site with a narrow frontage which goes back to the alleyway behind, and it has a second entrance (for the upstairs) on the back street, still emblazoned with the old Mulberry branding. Shame that the main street frontage is so small and poky looking, but one good thing is that smokers will be in the dry outside the front door, under the covered walkway.:cool:

Archived