New Indian Takeaway - Bombay Spice on Woodseats

chrissy84

Was on woodseats friday after work and i noticed that there is a new indian takeaway on woodseats called bombay spice opposite Kfc. The food was amazing and was rather suprised with the price..... Has anyone else been id like to know if its like this all the time as i think i may be going back next week...

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know roughly how much a meal for 2 costs? Seen this place in Woodseats but not got round to picking up a menu. Nearest place to me is Shimul and for 2 rice, 2 curries, 2 naan's and a starter it costs about £16.

Just a rough estimate would be great if anyone knows :)

• 1 year later...

Did anyone notice that there is a new Indian Takeaway oppsite KFC in Chesterfield road which is called BOMBAY SPICE. I have to say I have tried their food and its amazing. They have offers such as Sunday Special which includes 2 popodoms, 2 starters, 2 main courses, 2 side dishes, any rice or chips and 1 nan bread all those for a wonderfull price of £14. And if you are like me then you could pay £1 extre to get king prawn or tandoori dishe!!!

its been open well over a year, we use it regular, before we used the dil shad but they didnt deliver and bombay spice do, we have had big orders when we have had mates around and its always been spot on, i highly recommend it, as it looks like there is plenty of competition down woodseats now for curry houses.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived