Blades block naughton switch

scottf

reports coming out of the lane look like we have blocked the sale of naughton to everton now with spurs being mentioned as the new buyer- with spurs interest already registered in kyle walker who knows what will happen.

Bidding War anyone?

reports coming out of the lane look like we have blocked the sale of naughton to everton now with spurs being mentioned as the new buyer- with spurs interest already registered in kyle walker who knows what will happen.

Bidding War anyone?

it was reported in one of yesterdays papers that spurs were proposing a player plus cash deal . it didnt mentio which spurs player was involved .

i`ll try and find which paper i saw it in and post the link

I think blocking the deal is a good move, too many times in the past we have sold to the first not the highest (or best deal) bidder. lets hope we dont mess them around too much or they will lose interest and 6mil sounds very nice, even if it is for one of our best players.

I think blocking the deal is a good move, too many times in the past we have sold to the first not the highest (or best deal) bidder. lets hope we dont mess them around too much or they will lose interest and 6mil sounds very nice, even if it is for one of our best players.

Naughton will probably end up stopping.

Only for Blackwell to play him up front as a loan striker next season.:hihi:

I heard @ the weekend that spurs had bid 10 mil for both Kyles and we get a player on loan from spurs, Think it could be Defoe :hihi:

If they send us Gareth Bale or Huddlestone then yes... if it's Chimbonda, run...!!!

I bet Ron Reid and his assistants are out scouring the streets of Sheffield for youngsters called Kyle as we speak, seems like the big clubs like them :)

Archived