Blades block naughton switch

scottf

I think Huddlestone is one of the players that Redknapp would want to keep. O'Hara would be very good for your team. But then again, I think he'll be looking to keep him too.

However, let's say Spurs do sign Naughton and Walker and let them stop for a season on loan, getting a player from Spurs for this season too would be a big boost to your team. It's effectively added three quality players to next season's squad and you'd have cash to spend from the deal on other players.

If they send us Gareth Bale or Huddlestone then yes... if it's Chimbonda, run...!!!

I bet Ron Reid and his assistants are out scouring the streets of Sheffield for youngsters called Kyle as we speak, seems like the big clubs like them :)

Gareth Bale is a good shout as he has been well and truly ousted from the team.

Quality player if you ask me, someone who can finally take free kicks and corners too.

Sad fact of the day, Spurs haven't won a premier league game where Bale has appeared.

I think Huddlestone is one of the players that Redknapp would want to keep. O'Hara would be very good for your team. But then again, I think he'll be looking to keep him too.

However, let's say Spurs do sign Naughton and Walker and let them stop for a season on loan, getting a player from Spurs for this season too would be a big boost to your team. It's effectively added three quality players to next season's squad and you'd have cash to spend from the deal on other players.

Not so much Walker because he's not prooved anything atall yet really and i thought he looked really unfit at wembley.

But whoever signs Naughton will want him instantly, a season long loan deal after shelling out 6 or 7 million on a 21 year old wing back doesn't happen mate, not any more anyway it might do in Italy and Spain but very rarely happens in England.

Not so much Walker because he's not prooved anything atall yet really and i thought he looked really unfit at wembley.

But whoever signs Naughton will want him instantly, a season long loan deal after shelling out 6 or 7 million on a 21 year old wing back doesn't happen mate, not any more anyway it might do in Italy and Spain but very rarely happens in England.

I thought it sounded unlikely too. Just going on what I read on the BBC website. I'm sure I've heard Redknapp speak out about players being taken from clubs at a young age and being sat on the bench somewhere before too...

Archived