Re-opening of Portofino (Chesterfield road)

richo99

Yes they do the garlic bread with tomato mmmmm! They also do garlic bread with tomato, cheese and chilli - even better. I was once in Felicini's on Ecclesall Road and asked for a tomato garlic bread with cheese and was told I couldn't have it, as that was a margarita pizza - a more expensive version of garlic bread with tomato and cheese!

We went again to Portofino the other night and as ever, it's still the best pizza in Sheff....and before you ask, I don't work there!

• 1 month later...

Boo :( I had to cancel as we've got too much to do tonight :(

I just asked and they don't have a website though.

It's really nice having such a good restaurant within walking distance :) we can't afford to go out for many restaurant meals, but whenever we can we would rather support a local, good quality, really friendly business than go to some chain in the city centre ;) I would be very upset if they closed down again.

Going tonight - yippppppeeeeeeee!
Hmph. Rub it in, why don't you. :cry:

I have literally only just finished all my chores for the night :( had some tagliatelle with random leftover bits & bobs in the fridge earlier. Need a big glass of wine to make up for what I missed out on now...

Hope you had a nice evening anyway x

Archived