Pilsner urquell et al

TEDMUNDO

Hi All

Having enjoyed Pilsner Urquell on draught at the newly reopened Duke of Leeds (Wales) was disappointed that the brewery had declined to restock. Is there anywhere elses within Sheffield/South Yorkshire that sells this tipple (draught not bottled) as am quite partial to the odd Czech beer,

Any other ideas as am getting fed up with the ubiquitous Staropramen and German wheat beers in All Bar One etc.

Has anyone seen any Polish lagers on tap?

Yours Tedmundo

They did last month when I was in! As far as I know It wasn't a guest beer either. Haven't been in since though

i've not been in for a while but i've never seen them have it on draught. amstel, paulaner, carlsberg(!) yes, and others, but don't recally pilsner urquell

i've not been in for a while but i've never seen them have it on draught. amstel, paulaner, carlsberg(!) yes, and others, but don't recally pilsner urquell

When I last had it in there it was on the very far right of the bar as you look at it. It was on the tap closest to the little room where they keep all their bottled beers

Archived