Anyone on the forum been to zion?

zion

we opened a month or so back. growing, more as an afterparty venue, coz of 6am licence. just wondered if people have been and would want to feedback so we know what we're doing wrong-or right- really. thanks

we opened a month or so back. growing, more as an afterparty venue, coz of 6am licence. just wondered if people have been and would want to feedback so we know what we're doing wrong-or right- really. thanks

From what I have been told the venue used to be fine when it was just for the gays but now the wanna be gangsters are going there causing grief for the doormen and making the other customers feel threatend.

I wish you well for the future but you really need to sort this out,otherwise it wont survive and that will be a shame.

have heard this too. beefed up security and that. but that in itself intimidates good fun loving people who just want a good night. we been banning riff raff left right and centre and are begining to see the results. being a new club all the bone heads barred from all palces in the city centre made their way down, but we're getting on top of that. thanks for the feedback and the good words.

jah live.

I think people would be pleasantly surprised by Zion - first instinct is to assume that given the area the place would not be very nice. It's a very comfortable, friendly place. Drinks are a nice price and the DJs play some great music. I've not felt threatened at all.

All I can say is, it's worth giving it a try - something new and something different. I think it's just what Sheffield needed.

I hope this link works but this is the facebook group - there's some pictures of the place and info.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=90266637011&ref=ts

Don't be afraid to try something new :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived