Fundraising for Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity

Simon_G

Hi, myself and a group of friends are undertaking the Yorkshire Three Peaks Walk on the 1st of August 2009 in aid of Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity.

The walk, which is 24.5 miles, covers a variety of terrain and takes in the three summits of Pen-y-ghent (694 metres / 2,276 feet), Whernside (736 metres / 2,415 feet) and Ingleborough (723 metres / 2,372 feet) all in one circular route. By tradition, the walk must be completed within 12 hours, though we are hoping to do it in under 10 hours. We want to raise as much money for the fantastic Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity, so I'm using this post to ask you to please give what you can so we can do our bit for a wonderful charity.

You can sponsor me by visiting: http://www.justgiving.com/Simon-Garlick/

Thank you for your support.

Please stop posting duplicate threads on the forum!

Whilst we do appreciate that this fund raising is a lovely thing, there are lots of forum users who raise money for charities and we simply can't allow the threads to proliferate all over the forum.

Your first thread in Sheffield Discussions will remain.

Archived