Cafe Halo - Good Food / Nice Cafe

gdwink

Cafe Halo on London Rd is quite a nice little coffee shop / cafe. There are big windows so it's a bright atmosphere, it's very clean and the owners are welcoming. The food is prepared to order, and the cakes are tasty. Nice teas as well as cappucino. They have an interesting display of black and white photographs on the wall taken by a local photographer, who by all accounts, appears to be quite good. The pics are a nice touch against the brick walls of the place and lovely to look at whilst sipping a hot cuppa. I encourage everyone to stop in.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice place, but they need to do more to get people in - like put a menu in the window, or a board outside, have some offers, stand outside inviting people in, I don't know...

They have competition right over the road, and I fear without some decisive action, they'll not survive. If it wasn't for the fact that I loved Bohan's, I'd probably not have gone into C Halo at all.

Archived