Tramlines Festival 2011

HarleyLive

i think you need to get a life

The fact that YOU keep adding irrelevant posts to a thread in which you clearly have no interest indicates you might want to take your own advice on this. So have a nice one!

Meanwhile, back on topic: Great, I'm really looking forward to this - thank you to everyone who is making this happen!

Also happening this coming weekend (planned prior to Tramlines, and datewise immovable as can be seen from the name), charity event at the Cremorne, on Friday 24th July:

"MUSIC TO LIVE BY promises music you’d love to hear 24/7, while raising funds for people in need 24/7. With five local acts ranging from Rock to Folk, the evening offers something for everyone. The music starts at 8pm, entrance is FREE, and donations will be divided between two charities:

IVCS.org.uk, a small charity funding development work in rural India.

CITY OF SANCTUARY, a local organisation promoting hospitality for those fleeing war or persecution.

"The philosophy behind MUSIC TO LIVE BY 24-7 sees music as a gift to be shared. ‘Paying it forward’ listeners are invited to give to the nominated charities."

There's more info about the acts and stuff on the web site: myspace.com/livemusic24svn

What time does all this finish on Devonshire Green I live right next door and don't fancy this bloody racket going on till the early hours.

Why hold it in the City Centre why not hold it out in one of the bigger parks? Surely you would get far more people ?

Archived