Tramlines Festival 2011

HarleyLive

Harley tonight: Sticky floor, some strange and noisy sound-checking, speakers pumping out music, no clue as to what might be happening when, dead animal being cooked outside.

Time to move on.

I'm only going as far as Uni Bar tomorrow, so thankfully miss that one out then, thanks for the heads up!! x

I'm only going as far as Uni Bar tomorrow, so thankfully miss that one out then, thanks for the heads up!! x

Shoulda watched Heaven 17 in Barkers Pool...AWESOME they were and the previous two bands were GREAT... and FAB food too and a BEER tent!!!! Can't get much betta :)

*Edit... apologies, post meant for 'Bloomdido' :)

Harley tonight: Sticky floor, some strange and noisy sound-checking, speakers pumping out music, no clue as to what might be happening when, dead animal being cooked outside.

Time to move on.

Shoulda watched Heaven 17 in Barkers Pool...AWESOME they were and the previous two bands were GREAT... and FAB food too and a BEER tent!!!! :)

I have to say, never been a fan of Heaven 17, but thought the show was excellent. It was worth standing in the drizzle just to hear such a fantastic rendition of Temptation alone.

Then onto The Shakey to listen to The Crookes. If we got slightly damp watching H17 outdoors, then we got absolutely drenched watching The Crookes indoors. I thought people were going to pass out.

It's thanks to last year's Tramlines that I was introduced to The Crookes. Seen them 4 time now.

Then off to The Harley, and heard some of the strange, yet interesting, noises that Bloomdido must have heard.

This Tramlines thing is really good I must say. Hat tip to the organisers. Off to Heeley City Farm now.

Word of warning though. Our black cab driver had to put a postcode in his Tom Tom to find Ringinglow Road, and clearly had no knowledge of Sheffield at all. I can only imagine there is a high number of unregistered drivers taking advantage of the increased numbers in town. I prefer to walk myself.

Archived