Tramlines Festival 2011

HarleyLive

They're called Oojami and used to play at the Juju club every now and again - always a good live act.

thanks I'll check em out, should be even better with a decent long set, although the atmosphere they created in the peace gardens was excellent, especially when they got the 3rd rate belly dancers on stage to join in.

I do hope tramlines survives the straitened times.

We had a great time at Tramlines and saw around a dozen bands play live plus a few on the main stage that we watched on the CCTV in the Common Room where they were holding a beer festival.

Highlight of the event for me was Martin Simpson playing the Folk Forset Stage in Endcliffe Park. A fantastic set from start to finish and with a handily place Thornbridge beer tent at hand.

Thanks to all who entertained us, and who cleared up the mess afterwards. It made me want to dig out my guitar and join in. Perhaps when my daughter is a little older...

Archived