Tramlines Festival 2011

HarleyLive

Just won a ticket from hallam fm.. it looks like u have to queue up seperate days for tickets for that day. i think it's 2 per person. and according to the ticket :-

No alcohol is to be brought into the event

No chairs or tables are to be brought into the event

Only plastic cutlery is allowed into the event

No glass shall be allowed into the event

No BBQs or cooking stoves shall be allowed into the event

No animals will be admitted into the event

http://www.sheffieldmusiccity.co.uk/tickets-for-devonshire-green-main-stage/

This gives you all the info you need about tickets for Devonshire Green.

With regards to all other venues, tickets are not needed, but are on a first come first served basis. There are programmes dotted all around the city with the line-ups in.

There have been certain amendments been made after the programmes had been printed which will have happened at any festival. There are many threads on here with regards to line-ups at certain venues, there are also many events on Facebook.

Any more info get in contact and I will try and help in any way I can.

This is rather annoying and kind of defeats the idea of having things going on all over the city:

"Tickets are for single use, so if you enter Devonshire Green, you hand your ticket in. If you leave the Green, you won’t be able to come back in, as your ticket will have been allocated to someone else."

So once you are in you stay in or lose your place - what about people who want to catch something on the green, then go on to something at city hall?

Won't be able to as you wont get back in!

http://www.sheffieldmusiccity.co.uk/tickets-for-devonshire-green-main-stage/

This gives you all the info you need about tickets for Devonshire Green.

With regards to all other venues, tickets are not needed, but are on a first come first served basis. There are programmes dotted all around the city with the line-ups in.

There have been certain amendments been made after the programmes had been printed which will have happened at any festival. There are many threads on here with regards to line-ups at certain venues, there are also many events on Facebook.

Any more info get in contact and I will try and help in any way I can.

;)What time is LLD on at the Bowery tonight?

This is rather annoying and kind of defeats the idea of having things going on all over the city:

"Tickets are for single use, so if you enter Devonshire Green, you hand your ticket in. If you leave the Green, you won’t be able to come back in, as your ticket will have been allocated to someone else."

So once you are in you stay in or lose your place - what about people who want to catch something on the green, then go on to something at city hall?

So what happens if, when you're in, you 'lose' your ticket?

edit: just seen that point 4 on that website covers this - the ticket is taken off you on entry.

Read point 3 on the website i just pasted.

Archived