Tramlines Festival 2011

HarleyLive

Read point 3 on the website i just pasted.

"This event will operate a ticket exchange policy. Therefore, if you exit the venue you will not be able to re-enter unless you obtain another ticket."

So you could go down nice and early to get a ticket on Sunday, but if you wanted to go out to watch something at the city hall steps in the afternoon you risk not getting back in to Devonshire Green again because its full.

I understand why but it just kind of spoils the point of being able to check out all the stages.

"This event will operate a ticket exchange policy. Therefore, if you exit the venue you will not be able to re-enter unless you obtain another ticket."

So you could go down nice and early to get a ticket on Sunday, but if you wanted to go out to watch something at the city hall steps in the afternoon you risk not getting back in to Devonshire Green again because its full.

I understand why but it just kind of spoils the point of being able to check out all the stages.

The Devonshire Green has a strict 5000 capacity, if it goes even one person over there are serious consequences, with a bar it is a lot easier to keep tabs on the numbers going on to the site. Doing it this way ensures the amount of people does not go over that figure. It is unfortunate that it has to be this way, but there will be a great number of people in the city over this weekend and I think this is the fairest way to manage this stage.

SATURDAY- Hallam FM & Sheffield Music City presents…….

Booty Luv

Little Boots

Pixie Lott

Athlete

Yeah You's

Preston

Raygun

Girls Can't Catch

Jade Ewen

Glassyouth

Stevie Hoang

Mz Bratt

Example

Craine

Just Jack

FrankMusik

Mainstage line up for Saturday as it stands at the moment on the last website i checked!

So i'd want to see * if nothing else on in a different place £ definitely want to see

*Just Jack

*Example

£Glass Youth

£Preston

*Yeah You's

£Athlete

*Little Boots.

Do I still come down in the morning and get my ticket at 1/2 ten... can i then walk away and come back later... do i not come and see JJ and Example for fear of losing my ticket and not getting back in to see the stuff i really want to see?

Archived