Tramlines Festival 2011

HarleyLive

The Devonshire Green has a strict 5000 capacity, if it goes even one person over there are serious consequences, with a bar it is a lot easier to keep tabs on the numbers going on to the site. Doing it this way ensures the amount of people does not go over that figure. It is unfortunate that it has to be this way, but there will be a great number of people in the city over this weekend and I think this is the fairest way to manage this stage.

Hi. I went down at lunch time and I think it will be a great day tomorrow!

I appreciate that the ticket-exchange idea is a good way of letting people in who may have thought that they had missed the chance of going.

When the tickets are handed out tomorrow, will there be a programme of timings available so we can plan what bands to see at what time?

SATURDAY- Hallam FM & Sheffield Music City presents…….

Booty Luv

Little Boots

Pixie Lott

Athlete

Yeah You's

Preston

Raygun

Girls Can't Catch

Jade Ewen

Glassyouth

Stevie Hoang

Mz Bratt

Example

Craine

Just Jack

FrankMusik

Mainstage line up for Saturday as it stands at the moment on the last website i checked!

So i'd want to see * if nothing else on in a different place £ definitely want to see

*Just Jack

*Example

£Glass Youth

£Preston

*Yeah You's

£Athlete

*Little Boots.

Do I still come down in the morning and get my ticket at 1/2 ten... can i then walk away and come back later... do i not come and see JJ and Example for fear of losing my ticket and not getting back in to see the stuff i really want to see?

I am unsure, as fair as i can tell once you enter you leave your ticket at the door, you would have to queue up again for another ticket if you wished to re-enter. I think the stage will be busy most the day, but am sure there will be quite a quick turn around. But then again you gain not gauge how many people will actually turn up throughout the day.

Hi. I went down at lunch time and I think it will be a great day tomorrow!

I appreciate that the ticket-exchange idea is a good way of letting people in who may have thought that they had missed the chance of going.

When the tickets are handed out tomorrow, will there be a programme of timings available so we can plan what bands to see at what time?

There are programmes already distributed all around the city in most places. They have the majority of listings, Obviously some times have changed a bit due to withdrawals and such. I would hope there should be a list on a board around the site, but I don't know for certain whether that will be the case. For example the event I am involved with at the Harley on the Saturday the posters we have distributed around the city have the timings on.

All I want to know is when Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster are on. It's not on the timetables cos they were a late addition. The organisation's pretty chaotic but it is the first one so hopefully things will be smoother next year.

All I want to know is when Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster are on. It's not on the timetables cos they were a late addition. The organisation's pretty chaotic but it is the first one so hopefully things will be smoother next year.

Yeah I am pretty certain it will be, they have learnt so much from this already.

80's Matchbox are playing at DQ on the Saturday, which I am sadly going to be missing as it clashes with the event I am doing at the Harley :(

Yeah I am pretty certain it will be, they have learnt so much from this already.

80's Matchbox are playing at DQ on the Saturday, which I am sadly going to be missing as it clashes with the event I am doing at the Harley :(

Thanks for that, do you know what time?

Archived