Sheffield womens lacrosse

Hey, I'll be setting up this team with ILoveSheff. If you're interested in playing we should be training next Wednesday the 29th at Endcliffe Park 7-8.30. To play Lacrosse you only need footy boots, a gum guard and lacrosse stick, but to save you buying straight away I'm sure we can find some spare sticks for you to have a go with.

If you do like it and want to continue with us you can get a stick for around £30 and it'll last you years.

If you have footy boots and gum guard for the first session that's great, but if not don't worry. It would be great to get more women into the game. So hopefully see some new faces there. If you want any more info please don't hesitate to message me or ILoveSheff, we'll be happy to help.

Hi spiteribaby we'll be doing the first few training sessions at encliffe park 7 - 8:30 first one is Wednesday 29th. just come in trackies and footie boots as were on grass - if you dont have footie boots you should prob be alright in trainers as long as its not too muddy. if you have a stick bring it along with you. If not - just let us know and we will try and get as many spares as poss.

• 2 years later...

Archived