Know any karaoke going on tonight please!!

webb6860

• 9 months later...

Resurrecting this old thread, as I'd like to ask the same question. Does anyone know of any karaokes on tonight in Sheffield? My mates really want to go to one. I've looked on the Star what's on before, but they're all years out of date, still got Big Als karaoke night at the Sheaf on Fraser Rd listed, and MJs!!! So was hoping to get some up to date info from forummers. Many thanks.

The masons just off crookes Fri/Sat

Thanks for reply. :)

We drove to there a week or so ago on a Saturday, as they have a massive sign outside (which could easily be taken down by the proprietors! :rant:) saying there is a karaoke EVERY Friday and Saturday but there was nothing on the Saturday we went, and the pub was empty.:mad:

Many thanks for trying to help though. :) I'm not angry at you, just with proprietors who still keep signs outside and let adverts run in the local rag, knowing full well that they aren't having a karaoke. It's not a good way to attract new customers, in my opinion.

Thanks for reply. :)

We drove to there a week or so ago on a Saturday, as they have a massive sign outside (which could easily be taken down by the proprietors! :rant:) saying there is a karaoke EVERY Friday and Saturday but there was nothing on the Saturday we went, and the pub was empty.:mad:

Many thanks for trying to help though. :) I'm not angry at you, just with proprietors who still keep signs outside and let adverts run in the local rag, knowing full well that they aren't having a karaoke. It's not a good way to attract new customers, in my opinion.

Funny you should say that, as it happens I went in on Fri (last Fri) it wasn't busy really but a few more came in later and Karaoke was on, sort of.

Mind you not many got up 2 or 3 but there was no encouragement or banter.

I won't bother tryin a Sat after your visit.

Archived