Anyone do their driving test at the parkway test centre?

#

And I meant the DSA, obviously!..

I approached some traffic lights, with a two car gap between the lights and a keep clear section. On approaching the lights they turned red, at which I stopped behind the keep clear sign, as there was two cars already in front of it. I was told there was room for three cars, when in-fact there was old room for two. I was told in an abrupt manner ‘what I say is final’. I will show him what’s final, when I take my tape measure, measure the gap, then explore the average length of a car, then I will forward my compliant to DSA. What they say in answer to my complaint will then be final!. Thank-you much!

Maybe if you ask nicely they'll let you take it again if you were so disappointed... :)

Passed woop x

Congratulations.

You going to stick one of those green 'P' signs onto your car? Strongly suggest you don't. Not sure what they are supposed to prove - other than the fact you are a new driver and prone to making mistakes. Not that I think you will make mistakes. Just that's what ...

Oh never mind.

Archived