Meyt Meyt and more Meyt..

Daffy_D

23 views up to now and all apparently veggies.... ie no reply... Come on Sheffield Carnivores out of the closet and lets have some meat crematorium recommendations... They cant all eat grass and lentils on here..:gag:

Wheres the best place for a meat fest in or around Sheffield ?? Im talking big steaks, various cuts of pig and sheep with optional side salad and chips.. Yum yum.. Charcoal grilled or fried.. matters not...

How about a meat festival ? I`d go to that

The problem is Daffy is that Sheffield is lacking a good steak house. You can get your bog standard mix-grill pretty much anywhere, but for a good cut of meat, well cooked, well hung and butchered, I'm stuck.

I did hear some guys who already run places (Menzels and so on) were planning on opening a steak house, using beef from Argentina and so on, but I've not heard anything since.

not sheffield but...

Theres a steak house in the centre of barnsley....called grille

loads of different steaks upto 32oz in size..

68 Market Street,

Barnsley,

South Yorkshire,

S70 1SN

also Argentos in huddersfield...(every steak going including cooked on a hot rock at

your table if u want)

http://www.argentosteakhouse.com/

not sheffield but...

Theres a steak house in the centre of barnsley....called grille

loads of different steaks upto 32oz in size..

68 Market Street,

Barnsley,

South Yorkshire,

S70 1SN

also Argentos in huddersfield...(every steak going including cooked on a hot rock at

your table if u want)

http://www.argentosteakhouse.com/

Oh yeah, that's got me dribbling.

Drove past a little place on eccy road at the corner where endcliffe park is called BBQ (or something like that) and it looked like a little cafe that just barbequed meat. Never seen it before, think it did ice cream before. Might be ok...dunno.

Archived