Some one told me you meet up on Sundays?

llcoolj

Originally posted by Rich

There's alsorts of ages, from late teens to early-late 20s to 40somethings and beyond..

Rich, I believe, is in the "late teens to early-late 20s" range, and I'm in the "beyond" range. Thanks Rich - your words are so kind!

Originally posted by madowl

What encouragement can you give to people like me that want/would like to go to these meetings but are affraid of being the odd one out and dont want to turn up alone looking the fool?:suspect:

hmmm - encouragement??? yes, I think I've got it! Get over yourself, and just come along tonight ... we were all first timers once - and if I could go along to a meeting where I knew no-one, on my own - you can too.

You won't look the fool anyway - we've already got people for that job! :P

But if you're really worried, pm Edd and he'll look out for you.

Originally posted by madowl

What encouragement can you give to people like me that want/would like to go to these meetings but are affraid of being the odd one out and dont want to turn up alone looking the fool?:suspect:

I can't believe you've posted this madowl m8e!! After I've offered to meet you before an' all to hold your hand. Unless you don't want to be seen walking in with me? :suspect:

I promise not to bite you! Not publicly anyway......

Originally posted by redrobbo

Rich, I believe, is in the "late teens to early-late 20s" range, and I'm in the "beyond" range. Thanks Rich - your words are so kind!

I'm 29 actually, even though I probably don't look it.

Archived