Some one told me you meet up on Sundays?

llcoolj

Originally posted by Rich

I'm 29 actually, even though I probably don't look it.

You don't look it Rich.

I couldn't make the meet tonight - had a little too much to drink during lunch at a friend's house today. Have now woken up - but too late for the meet though!

:sad:

Originally posted by redrobbo

I couldn't make the meet tonight - had a little too much to drink during lunch at a friend's house today. Have now woken up - but too late for the meet though!

:sad:

I did wonder where you were Red - I've never had a chance to chat to you at the meets before now, and I was hoping to change that tonight :( At least it sounds like you had a good time earlier in the day though, and Wednesday night at Trippets is just a few days away ;):clap:

Originally posted by madowl

i can say no to the offer thankyou........no woman has the right to bite my arse!:D and yes next wk i shall be there (drum roll please) you have been warned.

Cheeky toad!! (apologies to any toads on here, no offence intended). Like I was talking about biting your arse? Did I mention any part in particular? Typical of a man. You mention something quite in passing, and next thing you know, he's turned it round into one of his own perversions....:mad:

However, encouraged by the good news. Boroughgirl and I will sit you between us. That'll teach you to say you're shy!! hehe

just come back from this Sundays meet and although it took a while to introduce ouselves, it was a brilliant night. Thanks to everyone who was there, and for being so welcoming. Great to now put faces to names and meet people in person. Thanx again to all there, you're so luvverly. xxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by SHsheff

Cheeky toad!! (apologies to any toads on here, no offence intended). Like I was talking about biting your arse? Did I mention any part in particular? Typical of a man. You mention something quite in passing, and next thing you know, he's turned it round into one of his own perversions....:mad:

However, encouraged by the good news. Boroughgirl and I will sit you between us. That'll teach you to say you're shy!! hehe

OH SH*T! ELP! mother...........

Originally posted by glitterbug

just come back from this Sundays meet and although it took a while to introduce ouselves, it was a brilliant night. Thanks to everyone who was there, and for being so welcoming. Great to now put faces to names and meet people in person. Thanx again to all there, you're so luvverly. xxxxxxxxx

Glad to meet you too GB, be it fleetingly!

Originally posted by TracieJC

I did wonder where you were Red - I've never had a chance to chat to you at the meets before now, and I was hoping to change that tonight :( At least it sounds like you had a good time earlier in the day though, and Wednesday night at Trippets is just a few days away ;):clap:

Hiya TracieJC! Yep, we keep missing each other at the Sunday forum meets. We'll also miss each other on Wednesday 15 June for the forum mah jong session if you go to Trippets - as we're meeting at the Devonshire Cat (mah jong players only though!).

Originally posted by redrobbo

Hiya TracieJC! Yep, we keep missing each other at the Sunday forum meets. We'll also miss each other on Wednesday 15 June for the forum mah jong session if you go to Trippets - as we're meeting at the Devonshire Cat (mah jong players only though!).

Spoilsport! You know I'm not clever enough for grown up games! I was much happier with 'Operation' last week!

Archived