What do these people with thousands of posts on here actually do ?

most of them are sad souls who get all their answers off google and then come across as some super interlect who will slag you off for any minor error you make in your reply.and thats only the good contributors the rest are just racist,sexist,waist of space group who repeat each others replies or are the same person who just think they are smart arses.most of these are just out of junior school and and are seeing who can pee up the wall the highest. ,.? : ' / ; i have added some symbols for them to use when correcting my short comings in grammar.also apologies for all spelling mistakes please dont have panic attacks if i have.

Anyone with over 10,000 posts should be automatically banned from the forum. After that many posts you've said all you need to say and you're just clogging the place upand stopping newer posters from getting noticed.
And that way Basil you dont earn Clique status ;)

14000 sounds a lot but:-

14000 / 6 years = 2333 a year

2333 / 52 = 44 a week

44/7 = 6 a day

You’re only playing at it.:hihi:

Oops mine works out at about 4 a day. :blush:

Haha... it could be worse, you could have Daffy_D's post count. 300+ in a month is pretty impressive.

most of them are sad souls who get all their answers off google and then come across as some super interlect who will slag you off for any minor error you make in your reply.and thats only the good contributors the rest are just racist,sexist,waist of space group who repeat each others replies or are the same person who just think they are smart arses.most of these are just out of junior school and and are seeing who can pee up the wall the highest. ,.? : ' / ; i have added some symbols for them to use when correcting my short comings in grammar.also apologies for all spelling mistakes please dont have panic attacks if i have.

Thanks for that, much appreciated I am sure.

do they know you post at work ? mind you same here . . .

6 (and a bit) a day doesnt sound like a lot of posts I suppose, but 6 years is a long time to keep up your average. So you need stamina as well as inquisitiveness/opinions

I am sure they know I come on here, but as long as I get my work done then it's not a problem. What about you?

Some days I post lots, especially when there is lots to discuss however, there have been periods where I haven't posted in days. I like to have a flurry and then slope off for a rest :)

No he is play at it as well, post count king as to be Mr Ben.

Mr Benn is actually a syndicate of 18 different posters who each log on with that username for an hour a day.

Someone worked out the other week that if Mr Benn were a real person he would have to post every 6 seconds for 18 hours a day, every day.

Mind you that probably just proves that the person who wokred that out is even sadder than the people doing the Mr Been postings.

Archived