What do these people with thousands of posts on here actually do ?

Mr Benn is actually a syndicate of 18 different posters who each log on with that username for an hour a day.

Someone worked out the other week that if Mr Benn were a real person he would have to post every 6 seconds for 18 hours a day, every day.

Mind you that probably just proves that the person who wokred that out is even sadder than the people doing the Mr Been postings.

Have we a Mr. Been and a Mr. Benn ?:huh:

been on here a while now and think the forum is jolly good (esp compared to some other cities). It keeps me entertained and informed and I reckon I post a lot - about 60 in 6 months and spend enough time on here - about 30 mins every day or so

Which makes me wonder, how come there are people in here with tens of thousands of posts

No life ?

Plain nosey ?

Lots of people using the same login ?

Computer generated by some clever spod ?

love to know . . .

Plain nosey.:D

Have u never thought that some people might have a pc in front of them at work...

I had a small shop selling/renting console games so i could access the net

all day everyday...

not that i was on the sheffield forum then...

U dont need to be unemployed/student/mother to be online daily...

Have u never thought that some people might have a pc in front of them at work...

I had a small shop selling/renting console games so i could access the net

all day everyday...

not that i was on the sheffield forum then...

U dont need to be unemployed/student/mother to be online daily...

Yeh, we know a lot of em post from work ! Lucky devils, fancy getting paid for coming on SF.

Archived