What do these people with thousands of posts on here actually do ?

Have u never thought that some people might have a pc in front of them at work...

yep, I am sat in front of my PC much of the day at work and at home it is my only escape from small children (tell the wife I just have some work emails to sort . . .)

but 10,000+ posts is a lot, seriously

anyhow, they pay me to be at work. But tbh, right now I am supposed to be researching the changes in the recently released Prince 2 2009 for my team - and that is seriously dull . . .

yep, I am sat in front of my PC much of the day at work and at home it is my only escape from small children (tell the wife I just have some work emails to sort . . .)

but 10,000+ posts is a lot, seriously

anyhow, they pay me to be at work. But tbh, right now I am supposed to be researching the changes in the recently released Prince 2 2009 for my team - and that is seriously dull . . .

Prince got a new album out then ??? send it ........ :hihi::hihi: Oy agent Orange...wheres the link for the swimming pikkies ?? Dont be shy lets all laugh as one ;)

most of them are sad souls who get all their answers off google and then come across as some super interlect who will slag you off for any minor error you make in your reply.and thats only the good contributors the rest are just racist,sexist,waist of space group who repeat each others replies or are the same person who just think they are smart arses.most of these are just out of junior school and and are seeing who can pee up the wall the highest. ,.? : ' / ; i have added some symbols for them to use when correcting my short comings in grammar.also apologies for all spelling mistakes please dont have panic attacks if i have.

And the others are people who got bullied at school and now cover their own short-comings by being overly aggresive on online forums and write incredibly long sentences which completely mute the point and don't really have a point in the first place so people wonder why they've bothered posting as they're not really adding anything and have probably eaten too many kebabs leaving them with a large waste.

And the others are people who got bullied at school and now cover their own short-comings by being overly aggresive on online forums and write incredibly long sentences which completely mute the point and don't really have a point in the first place so people wonder why they've bothered posting as they're not really adding anything and have probably eaten too many kebabs leaving them with a large waste.

Phew!! and all in one breath...:D

So you're at work all day on the PC and then go home, and to avoid your wife and children, you get on another PC? What's the point of having a family :huh: Ever thought of getting involved with the small people, and giving your wife a break?

I work all day, 6 days a week, so I only get on here intermittently through the evening ... I still come on here cos I enjoy a heated debate :D

Archived