What do these people with thousands of posts on here actually do ?

Being retired, I can spend a lot of time indulging my hobby of tracing family history and putting our family history online. When I want a break, I pop in here to see what's being said. But I only post if a thread interests me and I feel I have something to add.

There must be a few old tarts surfing looking for a mate I guess?

Pretty unfair comment wouldn't you say! I met my girlfriend on the comp and she's not old and isn't a "Tart" she's far more intelligent than me or you at a guess- are blokes that good that they can just stigmatise women ? - Have some respect! (or go and stone some women in Somalia or wherever it is!) :mad:

most of them are sad souls who get all their answers off google and then come across as some super interlect who will slag you off for any minor error you make in your reply.and thats only the good contributors the rest are just racist,sexist,waist of space group who repeat each others replies or are the same person who just think they are smart arses.most of these are just out of junior school and and are seeing who can pee up the wall the highest. ,.? : ' / ; i have added some symbols for them to use when correcting my short comings in grammar.also apologies for all spelling mistakes please dont have panic attacks if i have.

well said.

Archived