What do these people with thousands of posts on here actually do ?

iPhones are definitely the way to go. You can get loads of other stuff done while you post on here, working, driving etc. :)

Depends how people use the forum I reckon. Some use it for debate where they are constantly answering replies and defending their position.

While others with delusional superiority complexes simply breeze in and

skim the boards and if anybody posts anything stupid or wrong I'll say so

:hihi:

I skim the boards and if anybody posts anything stupid or wrong I'll say so

Somebody made a stupid & wrong post the other day about there being no intelligent animals, he made such a fool of himself! Pity you weren't around to correct that one !

iPhones are definitely the way to go. You can get loads of other stuff done while you post on here, working, driving etc. :)

Depends how people use the forum I reckon. Some use it for debate where they are constantly answering replies and defending their position.

While others with delusional superiority complexes simply breeze in and

:hihi:

Personally I much prefer Android phones. More freedom and a phone to suit every budget. The top-end ones are higher spec than I-phones.

I don't bother with a lengthy contract either, I just use a "rolling" 30 day contract, which I can cancel or change whenever I want (and I have done twice now).

Archived