Nelsons Rock Bar

paranoid

Exactly what it sayd on the tin, its a Rock Bar, very friendly. Quiz and pool competition on Thursdays. Best nights in my opinion are Wednesdays (Rockaoke run by KJ Venom from the Forum), Fridays and Saturdays, although DJ Les is getting a bit deaf I think as the music is so loud downstairs that you can't hear yourself speak

i don't think i've ever been to this place... unless i was extremely drunk and can't remember :)

i saw it a couple of weeks ago when i went for a chinese

what's it like?

cheers

One of only 2 full time rock pubs in Sheffield. Does what it says on the box, if you want rock, you got it. .an essential part of the Sheffield weekend rock circuit, and like the Dove and Rainbow, a 'pre Corp' watering hole.....

Exactly what it sayd on the tin, its a Rock Bar, very friendly. Quiz and pool competition on Thursdays. Best nights in my opinion are Wednesdays (Rockaoke run by KJ Venom from the Forum), Fridays and Saturdays, although DJ Les is getting a bit deaf I think as the music is so loud downstairs that you can't hear yourself speak

Thank you for the compliment. I just enjoy myself on a wednesday night play the music i like and hope everyone has a good time.

Les is a living legend in rock! :headbang:

Archived