Celebration of Sheffield must-haves: 23-24 July, Devonshire Green

MaxMemo

:wave:

Do you love free stuff, pleasant buzz, nice things and tasty treats?

If it YES!, Definitely!, It sounds like me! or something like that, let's go to the Memo Market!

What you need to know:

Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th July

12.00-6.00pm for 2 days

At Devonshire Green

What you'd love to know:

35 Sheffield brands with their stalls

Mix of fashion, life and style, food, drink, art and music

Goodies, exclusive offers and surprises

Um, it's my first post, I can't put links... :?

Anyway, for those who strive to see a website, use your imagination on Google or try out memomarket[dot]co[dot]uk - it's simple, isn't it? :partyhat:

Those who like informal chat about (overheard) exceptional offers please follow me on Twitter. I'm MaxMemo :wink:

And you can find me on Facebook as well. I've also created page/group that you could join whichever you like.

Pssst... If you're a bit lazy you can click on the links in my signature :wink:

(I'd recommend to follow me somewhere because it's expected that Memo Market will come back next year (and year after, and after, and after...) and my followers will be the first to know the news :wink: )

Don't miss it! THIS Thursday and THIS Friday!

Oh, and, yes, have I mentioned that it's totally FREE?.. 8)

Quick reminder: it's TOMORROW, don't miss it ;)

Invite your friends, relatives, neighbours and even strangers! ;) Let's celebrate together!

Um, do you have any questions? I'm ready to answer ;)

How was it to those who join?It is held today.I didn't have time to come because i have lots of things to do here at home.

Just in case - it's till 6pm, and it will be held tomorrow as well (12-6pm) - maybe you could still find some convenient time for you ;)

And the celebration has started!!! :) You're welcome to join any time you want ;)

There isn't a stall called "Free goodies" but at least you definintely should have noticed treats to taste ;)

I think, it depends a bit on how you look at the Memo Market. E.g. I find it exciting to eat ice cream made in Sheffield. It's just nice and lovely to know that Sheffield - my home town - has its own ice cream. The same applies to all other brands at Memo Market.

And, yes, it's the first time and obviously Devonshire Green doesn't provide with much space. Many other brands have already announced their desire to be on next year Memo Market so the organizers are willing to learn from this year and make a far bigger celebration next year :)

Sheffieldiers and visitors, your comments and suggestions are very welcome :) It is your view which is the most important to make a celeberation amazing ;)

Archived