DETUNE - Sat 25th July, Rockshots, Chesterfield

Azabrown

Weeeeell, it's been a couple of months since DETUNE went for it BIG style with INLAND KNIGHTS, Robbo & Laura have been away all July, so I bet you're all GAGGING FOR IT now??

Not like us to disappoint either, we're having a Residents Party packed with the best local talent, and, as a big thank you to everyone who made the 6th Birthday such a special day for us all, it's completely FREE ENTRY all night!!

Yet another reason to celebrate with us is Crooked's decision to leave Elements, thanks to the minger of a Manager there thinking it a good idea to **** over the only night that's kept them going for the last year!

In a befuddling inexplicable move (even by her low standards!), this will surely lead to the demise of the club, and I'm certain people will be lining up to take a pop. I can only express my concern for the people whose jobs are now at risk, thanks to the social & managemental ineptitude of this sorry excuse of a woman. Jim will no doubt take Crooked onwards and upwards though, to the benefit of the scene in Chesterfield.

Please - raise your glasses.....!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=122464787602&ref=search

Back to DETUNE - Robbo'll be all fresh from fromage and pain du chocolat & should storm the decks early on. Lee Anthony's first outting since March sees the Minimal Magician making his mark again, and DJ Matt Grant grins and grabs the grande slot last off......

......and with that allitoratory nonsense, I'm off!!

Sithee, Sat'dee.....

Archived