Nuisance calls from british gas

do as i do...when they say its gas etc etc, say ok put the reciever down leaving them talking for as long as it takes...keep a quick listen make sure they are still there...probably ages anyhow with the gassing they do!!! try and get in for the last few mins or when youre ready...then say no thanks!! all that effort for zero!

I will definitely do this next time I have a sales call. BG are usually ok with me it's homeserve and talk talk that usually harass me

BG rang again this morning,it was a Scotish guy so i said 'hello'he asked if my hubby was home..i siad,i'll just go look and left the reciever off for about 30mins,when I went back to check he'd hung up.Will continue to do the same thing for as long as it takes andif they call while i'm out I'll advise my son to do the same thing if they ring.:hihi:

ive had about ten calls from british gas , asking if i want to take there electric. i have said no every time, yet they still ring. 8pm last night. when i asked to speak to a manager i was cut off, so i did dial back and when i rang the number ,a tape message said british gas rang you earlier but we will get you another time thank you whats the best way to get shut off them.

Find out the usual residential address of the Chairman of Centrica plc and send him or her loads of unstamped empty envelopes.

They rang recently this time my daughter answered the phone and told them we not interested they said the would take our contact number off their list...yeah right I bet they still call agian soon even though we're with TPS (Telephone Preference Service) if we still get calls I shall report them for cold calling :nono:

Archived