Sunday Pub Lunch?

Rarie

I've got family coming to visit this weekend and they would like to have a pub lunch on sunday, like a sunday roast or something.

I'm still fairly new to the Sheffield area so I don't know of any places outside the city centre.

If you could suggest a few places, prices and the address that would be greatly appreciated.

Also there is 4 children under 10, so somewhere child friendly would also be a bonus.

Sorry if something like this has been posted before, i did have a quick search but most threads were back in early 2008, and i figured some places would have closed down/new places would have opened.

The Cricketers` in Totley. It` s a `gastro pub` so it`s not the cheapest but the food is consistently excellent and they are certainly accomodating to families. It`s very popular so booking is pretty much essential. And the beer is very good too! :love:

Or the Waggon and Horses in Millhouses. Standard pub grub, good beer and very child-friendly!

Archived