Looking for Kath Hall nee Fowler

Looking for Kath Hall nee Fowler, went to St. Silas School and Greystones School, would be in her late 50's, used to live at the bottom of The Moor, moved to somewhere near Richmond. Has a brother Alan and sister Barbara, her Mum and Dad would be Harry and Lucy (deceased). Her husband is called Bill and is a staunch Labour supporter. Kath worked at J. Pickerings and Raybourne Chestermans. Any help Appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Kath, I have just noticed that you used to work at Rabone Chestermans,

do you recall an Indian lady that worked there Merlyn Samuels, or can you remember the Matthews sisters, also Jean Hall she worked in the carpenter squares? Hope you can help :thumbsup:

Hi.

Kath here,

I still live in sheffield, same address. Who,s looking for me. just spotted your thread . Hope you see this.

Kath, we are looking for you. It's Pam Swann nee Clarke. We sent you a letter a couple of months ago, obviously you did not receive it. I will put my email address in your pm box with my telephone number. Look forward to speaking to you, as I have loads of news. Pam.

• 3 years later...

Archived